Thursday 29 September 2016

Seven Pajama Sets for Fall

Seven Pajama Sets for Fall

This fall, I’m gearing up to hit the road for our In the Company of Women book tour, and if there’s anything I remember from the last book tour, it’s that treating myself to a new pair of pajamas is a good idea. Back in 2011 when I toured 30+ cities (yipes), I got myself a new pair of PJs that made my “on the road” nighttime routine feel special and calming.

Not being in my own bed for that long was really unsettling (I really love routines), so I’ve been looking around for a new pair that will come with me on this year’s tour and help me ensure I stick to a nighttime travel routine that keeps me well-rested and ready to go in each city. I thought I’d share seven of my favorites here today in case anyone’s looking for something fun to spruce up their nighttime wardrobe. xo, grace



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/09/13-pajama-sets-for-fall.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/151102117284

No comments:

Post a Comment