Thursday 22 September 2016

6 Travel Skincare Essentials

6 Travel Skincare Essentials

When it comes to beauty products, there’s only one category in which I allow myself to indulge: skincare. For as long as I can remember, I’ve cared about my skin health more than anything else. Maybe it’s growing up in a beach town where we all spent too much time in the sun or perhaps it’s just another way for me to exercise my control issues, but keeping a close eye on my skin and skincare regimen has always been a calming thing for me. So when it comes to skincare products, I’m something of an obsessive tester.

I’ve tried just about everything on the market, from everyday drugstore finds (usually my favorites) to high-end, multi-step Korean skincare systems. When I hit the road this fall for our book tour, I’m taking these six pieces with me because they’ve proven to be super successful all summer and they’re worth making room for in my carry-on. So if you’re in need of some great travel-sized skincare essentials, meet your new best friends. xo, grace



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/09/5-travel-skincare-essentials.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/150774992899

No comments:

Post a Comment