Monday 18 September 2017

Crystal Corners

One of my absolute favorite things about design is its ability to add something fun, unexpected and different to a space you wouldn’t normally notice. Whether it’s tiny decorative hinge heads or custom DIY window films for privacy, I like when design can take a small, overlooked spot and make it feel special.

 

So when I saw these “Crystal Corners” on Etsy, I stopped and took notice. I’ve always had a soft spot for glass pieces, but I love the way these glass webs and crystal corners add something majorly unexpected in a space where you might normally see something a bit dustier. Our home’s corners are mostly filled with actual spiders (which I’ve learned to make peace with) and webs, but adding in one of these little decorative glass corners would be such a fun way to add detail to a room that is simple and in need of a little extra something.

I’d love to use one of these in a kitchen or dining nook where bright morning light streams in — the colors would be beautiful. If you’ve got a little corner (inside or out!) that could use some extra love, click here to check these corners out in more detail (they’re about $89 apiece). –Grace



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/09/crystal-corners.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/165473202804

No comments:

Post a Comment