Friday 22 September 2017

10 Inspiring Illustrated Quotes for the Weekend

I’m in the midst of a big new project (a spinoff of our latest book, In the Company of Women) and I could use a little pick-me-up right now. Sometimes when deadlines are looming and every day feels like a new hurdle to jump, the right bit of inspiration can get you through a tough spot. I follow a number of artists and makers on Instagram who specialize in turning inspiring words into beautifully illustrated or decorated pieces, and today I’m sharing 10 of my favorite for anyone who could use a little lift. Here’s to getting through that next challenge! –Grace

Image above via @mamastryin at Instagram

Image above via @subliming.jpg

Image above via @robertandstella 

Image above via @shibuisouth

Image above via @ckelso

Image above via @tanya_val

Image above via @bossladiesmag

Image above via @dearwomenproject 

Image above via @freelancewidsom 

Image above via White Cellar Door on Etsy 



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/09/10-inspiring-illustrated-quotes-for-the-weekend.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/165617359334

No comments:

Post a Comment