Friday 17 November 2017

The 15 Dreamiest Florals Ever

When I go to Instagram I’m typically looking for one thing: florals. No matter what time of year it is, I can never get enough fresh floral (real or paper) inspiration. Thankfully (and thanks to you), our #DSFloral hashtag has over 331k photos that run the gamut from fields of hot pink dahlias to handmade paper plants, flowers and fruit that knock my socks off. These days, as the grey of winter sets in, I find myself looking for a bit of a dreamy floral escape. Something that feels like a daydream vacation to a warmer climate where I can pick tufts of wildflowers everywhere I walk. That’s certainly not what our yard looks like right now (hello, Mud Season!), so I chose 15 of my all-time favorites to transport you to a floral wonderland. Enjoy! xo, grace

Dream bathtub above by @paigejonesphoto via @layeredvintage

Image above by the incomparable @doan_ly who uses light and flowers to create pure magic. 

Image above by @tiffanieturner — in my dream world, this is what I wear on bad hair days.

In my floral daydreams I can sew and embroider like @usedthreads

This is the dreamiest espalier moment via @vestigehome

I can always count on amazing florals (made from paper!) by @woodlucker

I can’t believe this isn’t paper. A real (literally) stunner by @katja_renko

Rainbows and amazing flowers sounds like a dream to me. Photo by @ariellevey

If fresh flowers aren’t an option this time of year, maybe we can eat them instead? @scratchbakeshoproc knows the way to my heart.

Dreamy fields of flowers courtesy of @mol_dek

One more field of (flower) dreams from Erin at @floretflower

One more incredible flay lay from @katja_renko , who makes this dusty yellow lighting feel like a still life painting in Instagram form. 

I’d like to dive into these like a pile of fresh sheets and towels. Thanks for the inspiration @natashakolenko

What could be better than holding one of these? Photo by @fleurandthreads

…how about holding a whole pile of them? Photo by @steelcutflowerco



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/11/the-15-dreamiest-florals-ever.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/167590408354

No comments:

Post a Comment