Monday 31 July 2017

15 Art + Design Gifs to Make you Smile (and Laugh)

Sometimes I need a little laugh mixed into my daily design work. Whether that comes in the form of a super-pleasing video of color wheels coming to life or cats climbing up curtains, I’m not very picky. So Giphy is one of my favorite go-tos when I need a pick me up. I go back to some of my favorites on a regular basis when texting friends, so I thought I’d share 15 of my favorites today. From soothing paint smear clips to hilarious Liz Lemon moments (“Why can’t anyone look past paint color on House Hunters!”), these clips are a nice way to take a quick (and funny) break. xo, grace

Image above: Color wheels forever! (via Creative Bug)

Pleasing paint smears (via)

And color dots, too! (via)

So calming to watch furniture like this come apart and go back together. (via)

Artwork come to life (via)

Watercolor bird in motion (via)

I wish it was this easy to swap out paint and wallpaper at home. (via)

Or you can just watch someone else print wallpaper instead.  (via)

This embroidery video is so calming. (via)

Because we all love a good floral photo…especially when it moves. (via)

Pets are my favorite part of any home makeover. (via)

Me at the beginning of every home DIY project… (via)

…and me after I try to move to step two of a home DIY project. (via)

The main reason I can’t watch most design TV shows. Thank you for articulating so clearly, Liz Lemon. (via)

Finding that perfect spot in the sun. (via)



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/07/15-art-design-gifs-to-motivate-your-week.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/163640809709

No comments:

Post a Comment