Wednesday 30 November 2016

10 Times a Bathtub Stole the Show

10 Times a Bathtub Stole the Show

Temperatures are dipping here in Chicago, and the winds are starting to whip. What’s a guy to do? Hunker down, of course! While I wish I could do so in a warm bath, the fact is I’m still a renter, and finding an apartment with an enviable soaker is not an easy task. Luckily for me, when I want to get that bubbly, pruny-fingered feeling, all I have to do is imagine I’m in any one of these 10 tubs that refuse to blend in.

Some are modern, others are hundreds of years old, and each one is swoon-worthy in its own way. What makes them all so fabulous isn’t only their shape or inherent design. It’s what their owners have done with them that makes these tubs so wonderful. As you’ll see, not a single one was simply plopped into a space. They were all positioned to stand out, and made to be the star of the room. So click through, close your eyes and let this collection of soakers whisk you away. Enjoy! —Garrett



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/11/10-times-a-bathtub-stole-the-show.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/153867192349

No comments:

Post a Comment