Thursday 17 November 2016

10 National Organizations to Follow on Instagram

10 National Organizations to Follow on Instagram

Last month I found myself in an unexpected and thoroughly 2016 pickle: I went to follow a new person on Instagram and it wouldn’t let me. I emailed, asked online and thought I’d done something wrong. Then I realized Instagram caps how many people you can follow at 7,500. I’m so used to being able to add away on Twitter to my heart’s content, but not so on Instagram. So I’ve slowly been going through my list, editing things down (why do I follow so many famous cats??) to focus on my current interests. In the process I realized how many amazing photography-based feeds I follow that focus on incredible national organizations in the US. From NASA and the National Department of the Interiors to The Appalachian Trail Conservancy, these feeds provide me with countless hours of inspiration and motivation to get outside.

Today I’m sharing 10 of my favorite, and if you’re like me and love to learn more about the world around you, these will be must-follows. I love taking a moment to step outside of the world of home design and look up, down and all around outdoors. xo, grace



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2016/11/10-national-organizations-to-follow-on-instagram.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/153308420124

No comments:

Post a Comment