Friday 16 November 2018

2018 Gift Guide: Trimmings & Decor

2018 Gift Guide: Trimmings & Decor, Design*Sponge

2018 Gift Guide: Trimmings & Decor, Design*Sponge

The most memorable gifts I’ve ever received all have one thing in common: Big or small, they were extremely thoughtful. One gift in particular comes to mind, though. I was so nervous the first time my boyfriend Aaron and I exchanged gifts for Valentine’s Day. I’d never been in a serious relationship before, and all I wanted was for him to love what I’d picked out. Not only that, I’ve never been the greatest gift receiver. I always worry too much about my reaction.

That first V-Day together we laughed and smiled as we read cards to one another, until he handed me a tiny box. As I opened it, my face genuinely lit up. Inside was a wallet-sized booklet of coupons to 20 or so coffee shops around the city. Aaron knew I loved to write and unwind at the many coffee spots around town, oftentimes going out of my way to find a cool new drink flavor. Now, all I had to do was take the booklet to the counter of a local shop, show it to the barista and they’d let me choose a drink off of a menu customized for those in the know. For a year that booklet went everywhere with me as I slowly made my way down the list. And every time I went to use it, I thought of all the time and love Aaron had put into finding me something special.

Hopefully this gift guide full of trimmings and decor will spark your imagination, and you too can surprise one of your loved ones with something just right for them this holiday season. Scroll down to check out the roundup, and enjoy! —Garrett



from Design*Sponge https://www.designsponge.com/2018/11/2018-gift-guide-trimmings-decor.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/180177692989

No comments:

Post a Comment