Friday 30 November 2018

2018 Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

As a child, my grandparents always filled my stocking with some of the most special gifts. It was usually stuffed with new doll house furniture or new art supplies. As I got older, I looked forward to a new item for my home or a family heirloom that was finally being passed on. Now, with a child of my own, I tend to make his stockings just as special as what’s under the tree, since it’s all about carrying on the tradition for us.

Our stocking stuffer gift guide has a little something for everyone on your list, from sweet toys for a child, to a gift that will light up a room, to a book for adventurers and treats for foodies. Happy holidays! —Erin

Image above, from left to right: Bunny Puppet, Spark AdventureA Year Off, One Line A Day, Toy Wagon Truck, Rubber Boat



from Design*Sponge https://www.designsponge.com/2018/11/2018-holiday-gift-guide-stocking-stuffers.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/180657874334

No comments:

Post a Comment