Friday 23 June 2017

The Start of Summer + Best of the Web

The Start of Summer + Best of the Web | Design*Sponge

Summer is my favorite season. I would much rather be too warm than too cold. I’ve always liked celebrating the official start of summer and I question everyone that starts drinking pumpkin spice lattes and wearing scarves at the end of August. This year especially, the high temps have made it feel like summer since April and if I don’t look at the date, it feels like it’s already halfway through. When I was reminded this week that summer is just now upon us, it made me so excited for 3 more months of locally grown flowers, warm weather, drinks on patios and the beach as often as possible. There’s a colorful bouquet of in-season flowers from a local farm on my coffee table right now but I love that, even on dreary, cold days, the #dsfloral feed is full of blooms and greenery that inspire me that summer is never too far away. I found the stunning images above on #dsfloral posted by Carey Wendel of Bleed Foot Florals, an urban floral farm and design studio. Whether summer is your season or not, a daily dose of flowers is never unwelcome. Happy summer solstice! –Lauren

The Start of Summer + Best of the Web | Design*Sponge

The Start of Summer + Best of the Web | Design*Sponge



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/06/the-start-of-summer-best-of-the-web.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/162167756774

No comments:

Post a Comment