Friday 31 March 2017

Megan Pflug’s Kitchen Makeover + Best of the Web

img

Sometimes the best design ideas come in the smallest of packages. And for me, that tiny design wonder is Megan Pflug’s incredible antique sink. She unveiled her mini kitchen makeover earlier this year, but I’ve found myself going back to this one room over and over again for inspiration and ideas. Not only has she inspired me to consider accordion sconces for our kitchen, but she’s made me want to spend hours digging around eBay and other sites to try to find a stunning little sink like this one (paired with that cute checked skirt? perfect). If you need a little makeover inspiration and want to see how her amazing kitchen came together, click here to check it all out online. Until Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful and restful weekend. xo, grace

bestofweb331

BESTOFds_331



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/03/megan-pflugs-kitchen-makeover-best-of-the-web.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/159042502529

No comments:

Post a Comment