Thursday 30 March 2017

Classic Decor Combos: Pink and Green

DiningRoom02

One of my favorite color combinations as a little girl was pink and green. Pink reminded me of every dream doll and Barbie house (and Barbie Corvette!) I’d ever owned and green always reminded me of the numerous grape leaf wallpaper borders that were ever-present in 80s homes. Those two colors together seemed like the epitome of chic for me and there’s a little part of me that still wants to use them in every room. So today I’m taking inspiration from two home tours we’ve shared here at DS and sharing some of my favorite home decor pieces, from furniture and rugs to lighting, that celebrate and work with pink and green. xo, grace

Image above: A beautiful portrait in shades of pink and orange works side-by-side with a fig tree in the Kansas home of Lauren and Frank

pink and green

Image above, clockwise from top left: Linen Table Runner $72, Fig Leaf Sconces $595, Zeynab Tray $110, Green and Pink Side Tables $445, Palm Wallpaper $98, Lounah Rug $89, Eye Pouf $125. 

Golden_Carrot_0038

Image above: Pink and green are the major decor themes in the jewelry shop of The Golden Carrot in Hoboken, NJ



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/03/classic-decor-combos-pink-and-green.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/159005905564

No comments:

Post a Comment