Wednesday 22 March 2017

Day Three: Pattern Download from Juliet Meeks

2-Thumbnail

If I could wallpaper my actual wall with this color and this pattern, I would. I would move to Savannah, Georgia and lounge on a chaise by the window, alternating my gaze from the Spanish moss-filled trees and this wallpaper. I would be sipping mint iced tea and daydreaming. All. Day. For now, I’ll just have to take some breaks from my work and pop over to my desktop to recreate the dream. Thanks Juliet!

This downloadable pattern is by New Orleans native Juliet Meeks. Visit Juliet’s website here and follow her on Instagram @julietmeeksdesign. —Caitlin

The vertical pattern can be downloaded here and the horizontal pattern can be downloaded here.

Please know and respect that these patterns are for personal use only!



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/03/day-three-pattern-download-from-juliet-meeks.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/158704860114

No comments:

Post a Comment