Wednesday 24 May 2017

10 Pink Rooms that Suit Adults and Kids Alike

When I was a kid, I tried to hate pink. I believed my classmates when they told me that liking pink made me a “girly girl” (which I was on a mission to never be). But then I found peach and it was my gateway into loving blush, mauve, and then full-on pink. It became a neutral in my eyes along the lines of navy — a color without being too colorful. Thankfully, blush and pink are no longer seen as gender- and age-defining. Pink offers a warm welcome and separation from the usual neutrals, or as a bold statement in higher saturation when used inside the home. It’s both playful and refined. The team at Design*Sponge is so in love with pink in any shade. Here are 10 gorgeous rooms with pink hues that aren’t just for children. –Lauren

Image above: Ellie Horwell Roche’s master bedroom is a soothing space with blue walls, mauve curtains and an amazing pink couch.



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/05/10-pink-rooms-that-suit-adults-and-kids-alike.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/161021392669

No comments:

Post a Comment