Friday 13 April 2018

Exciting News Next Week + Best of the Web

After months and months of hard work (and a lot of learning curves), next week we’re going to be announcing an exciting new project for us. A project that lives in real life, on magazine shelves, and in stores across the country in just a few weeks. Next week I’ll be sharing the BIG REVEAL and our tour dates across the country to celebrate this new chapter for us. In the meantime I wanted to share a teeny tiny peek of the cover (above!) and let you know to stay tuned for next week’s announcements and allll the details about in-person events. Until then, I hope you’ll enjoy my favorite reads from around the web this week. See you Monday! xo, Grace

Light it Up: Shavonda did a great post on outdoor lighting options this week. I have a huge crush on the color of her door. (You can see more of her home here and contact us to be a part of her new column for DS here!).

Jewelry Heaven: Levi Higgs lives in my alternate universe dream job. Curating and organizing stunning antique collections of jewelry all day? Yep. I’m down.

Wrap Couture: Jeanine’s post on African head wraps is beautiful.

Patterns for Days: If you ever thought there was such a thing as “too much pattern,” Danielle Rollins’ home will prove you wrong. Yowza, pattern on pattern on pattern!

Wall Art: This new collaboration between M Quan Ceramics and Allied Maker resulted in a seriously stunning wall sconce. Yes, please. I’ll take two.

Beep Beep: I’ve never been to Joshua Tree (or any desert area), but I’d love to go one day. In the meantime I’ll enjoy Victoria’s post on the scene.

Pennies: Oooooh, the green penny tile in this “cement tree house” at Design Files is calling my name. Not fun to clean, but SO cute to look at.

What’s in a Name?: This piece at Man Repeller on changing your name after marriage brings up a very important topic that I feel should be discussed more often. The expectations and pressures behind it are fascinating to unfurl.

Go Big or Go Home: Do you like giant earrings? Me, too. Check out these fun options at Man Repeller.



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2018/04/big-news-next-week-best-of-the-web.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/172896390139

No comments:

Post a Comment