Wednesday 22 February 2017

10 Stunning Vases To Get You Through Until Spring Blooms

10 Stunning Vases To Get You Through Until Spring Blooms

As we near the final stretch of winter, I keep imagining my vases (that are mostly tucked away right now) filled with the blooms and blossoms of spring. I can not wait to pull them out, line them up and take my time filling them with flowers and branches. I love to forage for anything green to put in every room of my house during the growing season, and these vases each have a charm of their own that can add something special to a room — until they’re filled with a bunch of freshly picked flowers or a store-bought bouquet. Click through to the slideshow for our 10 favorites that can stand on their own, filled or not! –Caitlin



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/02/10-stunning-vases-to-get-you-through-until-spring-blooms.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/157576453919

No comments:

Post a Comment