Thursday 16 February 2017

10 Pick-Me-Up Patterns for Winter

pattern_1

As the snow continues to pile higher and higher around our house (poor Hope got stuck in the snow in our yard last night and I had to come get her out!), I find myself dreaming of sunny vacations at the beach and bright patterns to go with them. As much as I’ve tried to embrace winter whites and cozy neutrals, these colors just feel like the jolt of energy and sunlight I need on this long stretch of cold winter days. Hopefully these cheerful patterns and hues will pick you up, too! xo, grace

Image above, clockwise from top left: Josef Frank Spaces Book $35, Key Strap $16, Wild Confetti Clutch $98,  Jeweled Bugs Scarf $375, Palomitas Mini Backpack $158, Indigo Tray $550, Round Cushion $160, Mipo Fountain Pen $25

pattern2

Image above, left to right: Diamond Wool Rug $1099, Oh Joy! Blanket $25



from Design*Sponge http://www.designsponge.com/2017/02/10-pick-me-up-patterns-for-winter.html

from Home Improvment http://notelocreesnitu.tumblr.com/post/157317952659

No comments:

Post a Comment